Monday, January 29, 2007

Tired I am

I am really tired at the moment so this post will have all sorts of typing errors and what not. You have been warned. Any way I don't know what the deal is but I swear I have had a dream just about every night since I have been back and this is really really unusual. I never have dreams and I is getting annoying. I haven't slept that great regardless of when I go to bed or get up since being back and it is getting old. To add more to it I am under siege again and it has been really intense at times, but I am holding and in constant communion with headquarters. Prayers are appreciated. This semesters Bible study is going to be really good. We have a small group of just guys and we are the 'old school' members. We are going to be taking turns leading the group in study and I have a feeling it is going to be very good for all those involved, especially for the couple of younger guys we have in the group. This Wednesday is my turn since I volunteered to go next to get it over with. Pray that it goes well and that God will speak through me. I need to get to bed. God bless. Semper Fi

No comments: