Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow. Snow. Snow

Wednesday was a really good day. Class was fun because the teacher was showing us objects that could have a finite volume but infinite surface area, yeah wrap your head around that :) hehe anyway that was fun. Came back and spent about two hours preparing for leading group and while doing that I realized I was misplacing some expectations and needed to redirect them at God, which I am now doing and my mood has improved. Group went really good and had some good discussion. I am really glad Ray decided to have each of us take a turn at leading the group and we even have to sit in the "teachers spot". I know it is really going to put a few of the guys way outside their comfort zone, because I was a bit, but it will be good for them. Before Bible study was over it snowed and started getting icy and Erin and Allan got stuck on a hill, so Branson, Jeramey, Zach and I piled into the explorer and rode to the rescue. We almost got the explorer stuck on the hill but popped it into four wheel drive and backed out of or mess. That was our adventure for the night. Allan, Branson and Jeramey stayed the night and all classes got moved back two hours so we didn't have to get up early and so we watched Hidalgo. Both my classes got canceled which gave me a four day weekend, aw ya.

Not much happened on Thursday, did some programming, gaming, ping-pong with Allan and talked to Luke. Today was good as well. Played video games and ping-pong with Allan and talked to Luke again. Hopefully I will get to talk to Sara B this weekend since it has been quite a while since I have. She has been really, really busy with school, so she hasn't be able to talk. Anyway I think that's about it for now. ~Semper Fi

No comments: