Thursday, January 18, 2007

First week of school done.

Today(Thursday), I finished my first week of the new semester. Thanks to an awesome part time schedule I only have school four days of the week. I get done at 9am on Monday and Wednesday and done at 11:15 Tuesday and Thursdays. The only draw back to being done so early is I have to get up at 6:45 those four days, but no school on Fridays makes it worth it. Flying back was a long trip but it went smoothly. I did get to see Sara B before she left and gave her her presents. She really like all of them even the Superman energy drink can. We got to talk and I showed her the pictures we had taken over break and told her about all the stuff we did, it was nice. She and a bunch of her friends from ACU are coming up for the weekend if the weather holds, so it will be nice to meet her friends. Man I have some much free time on my hands right now, I have been work on a programming project recently and will have to find so more stuff to do. It is really quiet here with only Amy, Erin and I living here. Not sure if I like that much or not. Allan is talking about moving and I am hoping he does. The other day I went to Walmart to get some stuff and I saw Batteries Not Included and bought it along with Mortal Kombat and Saving Private Ryan. Wednesday it was really good to see everyone got back to school and catch up with friends. Talked to Bethany Monday night and she is doing good minus more grad papers as usual. Did talked to her for a while and told her how Christmas went and asked her how her's went, good visit it was. Keep your eyes on Christ and you will be able to walk on top of the problems of this world. ~Semper Fi

No comments: