Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow

Today it snowed for most of the day, so I went hiking up to Goose Rock while it was snowing and wow was it amazing, beautiful and peaceful. I talked to God and thanked him for such an amazing gift on my way to the top. When I got to the top I sat down to catch my breath and to just listen and enjoy the wonder before me. After I caught my breath I attempted to build a snowman, but while I was looking for suitable sticks for arms and a mohawk he fell over. :( I walked around on the top some more and before I started down I made a snow angel. It was a good adventure today, parts of the trails I took had me climbing and walking on trees, through flooded parts and up slippery rocks. Fun indeed. Pursue God first and foremost and life will be a joy. ~Semper Fi

No comments: