Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Not much

The New Year party was pretty fun. We played a guys vs girls game of Pictionary. The girls got all the way to the end while the guys were only half way, but we came back and almost won the game. Nick, Mike and I began the new year gamer style by playing WoW till 3am in the morning, which was a lot of fun as well. Yesterday we didn't do much at all, just kind of relaxed and hung and played StarCraft. We were going to go paintball but it was all cruddy outside.

Break is going kind of slow, but I am having fun spending time with my brother and Dad. I do miss home number two and will be glad to be back when break gets over. I definitely miss my friends since I don't have any that are close, they are all at least 45mins or more away. Satan has been after me this week and it is really getting tiresome. He keeps trying to plant seeds of doubt in me towards a relationship I value very much and I am getting tired of it. I need to be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him. Keep me in your prayers. ~Semper Fi

No comments: