Monday, January 08, 2007

Break about done

Friday, Nick and I hauled and split wood from our grandparents property to our house for most of the day. Then the whole family had dinner at their house. Chicken, rice, fruit and vegetables, it was a good meal after a good days work. Saturday, morning we had two trees across the bottom of our driveway, so dad, Nick and I spent the whole day cleaning that up. It was quite the work out and a very long and tiring day, but felt good to get something done. We also watched the Seattle vs Dallas game and man were we on the edge of our seats for the last quarter. It was one of the best games I have seen in my whole life, oh man was it a cliffhanger. Seattle did win in the end 21-20. Geez was it a game. That's it for the interesting stuff. Break is nearly over and I can say I am ready to get back. It has been relaxing and a lot of fun to be home with the family and see the grandparents. But I am ready to get back and see every one, especially Sara B before she goes back to ACU. God be your source of strength. ~Semper Fi

No comments: