Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yar there she blows

Tuesday was so much fun, even though it did rain so we couldn't shoot clay pigeons. Shoot the 30-30 was by far the most fun. I shot a unopened soda can and it completely exploded blowing the top off and making a nice four blade fan thing. I got lots of pictures of us shooting and before and after shots of the targets. The weather permitting we will go clay pigeon shooting on Saturday. We also watched Madea's Family Reunion and everyone liked it.

Wednesday was pretty uneventful. Nick and I went to my grandpa's and cut, split and loaded the Ranger with wood, so that was nice to get out and split and run a chainsaw again. Then ran some errands in town and got some more ammo for Saturday and went to lunch at Taco Bell, mmm good. Later, we watched Lady in the Water. It was pretty intense at times and overall a good movie.

Today Nick and I are going to my friend David's house for the night, haven't seen him and his wife in about a year. Going to have a gaming party, finally going to get to play the Wii. Its going to be fun. I think that is all for now. God bless. ~Semper Fi

No comments: