Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Done with the semester

Today I am officially done with this semester, yay. Sunday night we had our software showcase for softdev. The showcase is a chance for the public to come and see what we have been working on all semester and the winner of the AI tournament is announced along with the overall winning team. My team won the AI tournament, but didn't win over all, so I was a little bummed. The team that won deserved it though. I really would like this week to get over a bit faster though, because that means Sara B will be home :) I have been work on a walking stick for Ray since he likes them and it should be pretty neat once I get it done. I also should finally have Erin's book case finished now that I have plenty of time to work on it. I the war with my false self has been intensify lately so please keep me in your prayers. ~Semper Fi

No comments: