Thursday, December 07, 2006

Checking in

Quite a bit has happened school wise since my last post. Wednesday after break our Softdev projects were due. It was existing to have the teacher install then play a game. The team I was apart of installed first since we were the only ones ready at the time. We did have a successful install and the teacher played a successful network game as well. Not much else happened the rest of the week that I can remember. I did talk to Sara B that Monday during half time of the Seattle game. It was a little strange because everything was back to normal here at he house, so it seemed as if break didn't even happen, Sara B felt the same. This week on Wednesday I had my computer science comprehensive exam at 7am, ugh. It wasn't very hard and I only had trouble with a few questions, but the test is only 5% of the grade in the class so its not the big of a deal. I think it is more for the teachers anyway. Then later the same day I had a calculus test, which I think went well. Last Sunday Seattle played the Broncos and won! It was a really good game. I also talked to Sara B for a bit on Monday and will probably talk to her tonight. I think that is all the interesting stuff the has happened since my last post. ~Semper Fi

No comments: