Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year Noobs

Zombie Day went well we watched Land of the Dead, which was disappointing. Then we play a lot of Resident Evil 4 and a lot of Guild Wars, which isn't a zombie game but it does have zombies in it so it counts. I forget how much fun Marcus and I have and I can't wait till he can come down to Harding so my other friends can meet him. We my kill them all with uber geek talk if where not careful though :) Geek for the win!

The party on Friday went really well. First we sung songs for about two hours, which was really neat as it reminded me of Wednesday night Bible study. After singing most of the people played some games. I went a grab a chair next to the food and then my dad and grandpa joined me so we chatted for about and hour or so, then my dad got up and so I had a really good talk with my grandpa, which I really enjoyed. My brother, grandpa and I got my sister a new digital camera for Christmas and it got delivered on Friday so we got to give it to her and she really likes it.

Today I didn't really do anything but watch Denver stomp the Chargers and play Resident Evil 4.

Tomorrow I have the party at Marcus' to go to which we will be starting the new year right with mass gaming. RAWR!

May God bless this year and continue your prayers for strength and wisdom. ~Semper Fi

No comments: