Sunday, January 22, 2006

Checking In

I haven't been up to much lately other than school, so here is what I have been up to. I have learned how to play this new game called Settlers of Catan and it is lots of fun. Everyone should try it at least once. I have had a blast watching the playoffs and can't wait till they are on today.

Friday Sara had a big conference game against their rival, which happens to be the number one team atm too, and a whole bunch of us went out to watch them play. We got out our shirts that spelled here name and everyone else had Wildcat shirts or red and white on, a few even got out some face paint. Of course Emily and Luke got into a fight with the paint, that was entertaining. The game was quite lame, the Lady Wildcats just plain sucked, it was the worse I have seen them play. The game wasn't even close, as opposed to the last time they played were they only lost by one or two points right at the end. This game they started losing after the first quarter and went down hill fast afterwards.

Yesterday I and a few others spent the whole day watching movies and doing homework. We watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Braveheart, Tortilla Soup(lame movie), Patriot and Fat Albert to end the night. Believe it or not at least one person had not seen some of these, including Braveheart.

Thursday Luke didn't have his ten o'clock class so we slept in, which was really nice and I did something I have been needing to do, but I don't know the results yet but hopefully I will soon, until then my lips are sealed. Continue you prayers of strength and wisdom for me. ~Semper Fi

No comments: