Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Another Break Update

On Monday a few friends and I went and saw King Kong and it was amazing. They did a great job on the gorilla and you could even see emotion in his eyes, I was really impressed. My favorite part was the fight between Kong and three t-rex like dinosaurs, it was sweet. I also went hiking with Kyle and Ryan too. We hiked down to North Beach and threw rocks grenade style and then tried to hit them mid air with another rock, we never hit one but came close several times. We also threw rocks at floating logs and watched the tide going out and even saw a seal, an overall good time.

Thursday my brother and I are hosting a zombie day party. We will be watching several zombie moves and playing zombie related games, its going to be fun. Zombies for the win!

Other then playing Guild Wars a whole lot, I haven't done to much since the last update other then what is mentioned above. We do have two new years parties coming up, one on Friday and another on Sunday. We are having the one on Friday at my house and hopefully and I can get some people to play jungle Uno. The one on Sunday is at my friend Marcus' house and that will be lots of fun too.

On more serious note, I have been tempted quite a lot this break, so please pray for strength and diligence in my Bible reading and prayer times. Phil 4:4-7 ~Semper Fi

No comments: