Thursday, January 05, 2006

Geek for the win!

Tuesday I spent the whole day with David and his wife Kira. They took my out to lunch at Boss Tweed(I think that's what it was called) where I got clam chowder in a sourdough bowl and was it tasty. After that we ran some errands and then we headed to their apartment to take care of some stuff and put together the two lamps they got. After that we stopped by the UPS store and picked up a package and we headed back to Oak Harbor, we had been in Bellingham all day where they will be living once they get their stuff delivered. It was real nice to spend the day with them and catch up on what has happened since the last time we talked in person.

Wednesday I didn't to anything remarkable except play Guild Wars and Resident Evil 4.

Today(Thursday) I woke up at 5am for no good reason, I even tried to get back to sleep for an hour could not so I got up and had to stretch a whole lot to try and get my back and legs to loosen up, because they were so tight. So I played Guild Wars for a couple of hours until I got hungry just before eight. I ate breakfast and took a shower and then waited for my mom and sister to get back from dropping my brother off at school. We then went shopping but I got really tired on the drive over so I just slept in he car for about two hours will my mom and sister were in the stores. After that we went to the mall to meet up with the Beaches, Marcus' family, and had lunch at a Japanese place. Then we went and saw Cheaper by the Dozen 2, it was pretty good. Then we came home and I put my brothers new computer together because the case finally showed up today and got it all running and working on the first try, Geek power! After that we had dinner with Grandparents at Applebees, pretty good food, but I didn't have much of an appetite because I haven't been feeling to well all day.

Tomorrow the new digital camera and back up drive my grandpa order for himself will be showing up so I will be showing him how to work all that loot, which will be fun since he is a smart guy. Well I think that is it so continue praying for me. God bless. ~Semper Fi

No comments: