Sunday, January 08, 2006

I want a personal transportation device please.

Man after traveling for freaking forever, thanks to late planes and delays because of maintenance I want my transportation device. Our plane in Seattle got in late from Hawaii so we left Seattle late causing us, my sister and I, to miss our connection in Detroit. It took almost an hour to get that fixed up because several other people missed the same connection, but we did get 20 bucks in vouchers for food and what not plus we got bumped to first class for our flight to Houston. Then we had to wait for our plain in Houston because they were doing maintenance on it so we got delayed another 30 minutes. It ended up taking us starting from 11pm Pacific time on Saturday night to 3:30pm Central time before we reached Little Rock, ugh what a long day.

Anyway we made it back safe and sound. Of course there where a couple of people at Montgomery's so I already have ran in to Abraham, Branson and Jess. Bethany will be in tomorrow and I am looking forward to see her again. Oh yeah, I also saw Dana and Amy when they came by to pick out a movie or two from the Montgomery Library. As well as the Montgomery's and Lindsay and Cole.

Well I think that should do quite well for a post tonight. Continue prayers of strength and wisdom for me. May God watch over you. ~Semper Fi

No comments: