Monday, January 31, 2005

Not much going on

Sunday was a good day I would have written about this yesterday but I was wasted from the weekend. Anyway on Sunday I went to a growth group, which is just another name for a small group, with Luke, Emily, Sarah and Marie and we talked about transforming times in our lives. We where the only collage kids there so that was kind of nice and the other members are mid twenties to early thirties and it was a small group only about twelve people. We even got dinner there which was a nice surprise and a tasty one at that. Today was pretty uneventful went to class then took a two and half hour long nap, which I really needed, after that I did some homework and tried to study for my Bible test but I just couldn't concentrate so I started working on my programming project instead. Well time for bed. Semper Fi

No comments: