Wednesday, January 19, 2005

3 days still in a good mood.

Bible study was really good tonight. My groups discussion was good for once and I think everyone made a comment even me, amazing I know, so where off to a great start and I can't wait till next week. After study a few people stayed and watched Alias and right near the end when they where getting all sentimental the tape ended the girls reactions where hilarious and I busted out laughing it was great. This weekend is going to be lots of fun Friday we are going to watch movies and on Saturday we a getting together and I am cooking pancakes woohoo. Thursday I'm going to see a uber fiddle player, should be fun. Keep my mom in your prayers as she is facing some job decsions and also keep our troops and president aswell in your prayers. Good night.

No comments: