Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Are you ready kids?

Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Today was a good day. Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! Chapel was quite good for once except for the annoying guy who sits on my left. If nautical nonsense be something you wish. He is constantly changing his octave, he'll start out in tenor or alto then try bass and soprano and flop around like a fish and then finally die. Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! Tomorrow is Wednesday YAY! Good food, good Bible study and good times with friends. Write like this is quite amusing. Yo Joe! What do you guys think? He'll fight for freedom where ever there's trouble. This is making me think about our troops. GI Joe is there. It's GI Joe against the terrorist Fighting to save the day. And thinking about our troops gets me thinking about joining the Marines as a scout sniper, but that will not happen till after I graduate. He never gives up. Even then it will depend on a number factors. He's always there, Fighting for freedom over land and air. Like job market, if I have a family to take care and mainly what God wants me to due. Since 9/11 my once clear path has been somewhat clouded with a strong desire to go and fight for my country. He never gives up. Sometimes I really wish I could drop what I am doing and go and fight but I am almost 100% sure that is not where God wants me. He'll stay til the fights won. I continue to pray for direction and wisdom so I may discern God's path for me. GI Joe- A real hero GI Joe I am asking those who read this to pray for me and especially for our troops that are dying everyday to make our country and the rest of the world a safer place. Semper Fi

No comments: