Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Oh my head

Stupid head colds. Bible study was good and the group was about half the size of normal which was nice. Man does it feel later then 12:20, I am probably tired from this stupid head cold but it will be gone in a day or two since I have a uber immune system and prayer, so pray for me and Guin to get over our colds quickly. GROSS I just saw an ad on TV for a gay hotline -barf- What is wrong with our societies morals? Why have we let them go down the tubes? The US is looking more and more like the Roman empire before it fell. My generation of Christians needs to step it up, get active and fight for our moral values to save our country from it self. Otherwise it won't matter if we kill all terrorist. Then the French will be able to beat us :) ugh that thought makes me cringe. Enough of my soap box for now. Please continue to pray for our country, our troops and for me. Semper Fi

No comments: