Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today was most excellent

Started the day off with a really good breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes and monkey bread, made by Bethany, at the Montgomery's, all of which was very tasty. After breakfast we had some really good conversations and questions about why and how we have a personal relationship with Christ and why some kids rebel. After that a few of us watched The Inlaws(its got your song in it Nick) it was really funny. Then I got Bethany's laptop working with the Montgomery's wireless network so she was quite happy with that and called me her hero :) hehe. Luke and I came back to the dorm and picked up some more movies and went back over there and watched Barber Shop 2 while we waited for the other peeps to show up. We then played Scene It and I had to bust out my boo whenever my team rolled crappy and that got some laughs. After that we watched Neapolitan Dynamite and finally after that movie was over we played Crack the Case and that was quite amusing. Luke and I set a new record for longest time at the Montgomery's of about thirteen hours wahooo. Man was today a great and relaxing day and lots of good quality time with friends.

No comments: