Friday, February 01, 2008

Great weekend

This weekend is going to be so fun. First Sarah, Alycia and Amy are coming in to town. Second Sarah, Erin and I are going to see the world famous Lipizzaner Stallions on Saturday!!!! Third is Super Bowl Sunday! Going to be lots of fun and restful at the same time. I will post more details when I have them. Not much else happened in the last couple of weeks since my last post. It snowed on Thursday, but it didn't stick. :( Nice while it lasted though. Have two tests coming up next week and the week after. Last weekend, Zach, Matt and I went an saw Rambo. It was a good action movie and ended the Rambo series perfectly. I also went riding two weekends ago, about froze to death on the way back. I am also trying to begin running regularly, but I gotta get some better shoes or I am going to kill my knees. I got a playable version of tic tac toe up and ready for download at www.rabiddesignstudios.com Go check it out. I am done for now. ~Semper Fi

No comments: