Saturday, January 19, 2008

Made it through the first week.

I just finished my first week of school and work. Getting up at 6am everyday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, made the week longer but oh well. My last two classes are going to be fun, especially discrete math. The teacher is funny in a nerdy/geeky way. Sara B left for Greece on Tuesday and made it there safe and sound. I miss her. I am not sure how bible study at the house is going to go or if I am even going to go here this semester. My king will give me direction though, which I trust. Not much else is going on. Work has been busy and pretty much the same. I have been programming a lot again. Been working on tic tac toe and should have a playable version soon and available for download from www.rabiddesignstudios.com Anyway, I am getting hungry for breakfast, so till next time. ~Semper Fi

No comments: