Monday, October 22, 2007

Not dead yet

I have been really busy and or to tired to write in this thing much, plus I have been putting of a post I need to write, but I am still going to put it off. :P This post is about this weekend.

Thursday night, but really Friday morning, Sara B and Kristen got in for the weekend, but I didn't get to see them till after I got home from work at 4:30 :( I was looking forward to seeing Sara B all day and for the get together Erin and I had planned. We had invited some people over to play games and have dinner. We ate and I don't even remember what we had, but it was good and the conversion was even better. After dinner we played a girls vs guys game of Pictionary, which the guys completely dominated. It was probably the most fun game of Pictionary I have ever played. Then we played another game of 2v2v2, which was fun and Rachael and I won, with Zach and Holly very close behind and Erin and Matt nowhere in site, lol. It was fun.

Saturday morning Sara B, Kristen and I went riding. We rode for about two and a half hours and went to the far field for some galloping. After I galloped and cantered on Pedro a bit, I let Kristen ride him, because he was being really good. After I gave her some direction and what to expect from him, she rode him a bit before galloping to see how he would do for her. Pedro was really good and Kristen did well too. It was a lot of fun and it was just wonderful to be on a horse again and especially with great company. After they got back we watched some home videos and just hung out. We said our goodbyes that night, because they were leaving at 7am and I wasn't going to be up. It was a good visit, short but good and it was really good to see Kristen and especially Sara B again.

That is all for now. I will try and keep this thing updated more often. ~Semper Fi

No comments: