Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Adventure

I was between the Reynolds and GAC on my way to the Reynolds to deliver some packages, when I see this person laying on the ground curled up and the first thing that goes through my mind is what is some club doing to their poor pledge, but something didn't feel right so I stopped and got out and as I was walking up to the person another thought went through my. This better not be a body. I reach down and touch his should and ask, "Are you all right", to which he responded, "Cold chest hurts". I call security, while talking to the dispatcher lady and try to find out who he is and is he a diabetic or has any allergies. Then the security guy shows up and checks him and asks me some questions and then calls in an ambulance. While waiting for the ambulance a couple more officers show up and on of them is a medic and he starts checking him out and asking questions, but he was barely cognitive. About then the ambulance shows up and the put him on a gurney and take him to the hospital. Before the ambulance leaves my boss Frank came walking up, because he was looking for me because I had a package that needed to get somewhere asap so he was going to take it. He was worried at first because the security guys had parked a golf cart right in front of my van, so he thought I had hit it and sent the driver flying ten plus feet. He was relived it was not what happened. I will give a update when I have have more info about how the guy is doing, because he is a Harding student, so please keep him in you prayers. Well that concludes my adventure for the day. ~Semper Fi

No comments: