Friday, April 27, 2007

Past Two Days

Thursday was a good day. In calc 2 the teacher gave us a take home final that isn't due till our schedule final time so we have like a week to work on it. I'm going to try and get it done by Tuesday and I may just be able to pull a C in the class if I do well on the final. Then in probability we final got our tests back and I made a B on it, made me very happy to finally do good on a test in that class. After school I worked outside and then played a bunch of WoW with my brother for a really good time. After dinner Ray took us out for ice cream, so we all piled in the van and had a family trip to the Bulldog for strawberry shortcake, mmmm good. On the way there and back the girls were going crazy, hitting and slapping each other like they were on crack.

Today I was out at the Jackson's working on a stone pathway for them. I worked for two hours and then went riding for two hours. I also brought them some mouse traps for the grain/tack room and I had gotten a mouse before leaving. :) The weather was beautiful with a bit of a breeze, perfect for riding. I went exploring on Pedro, looking for new places to ride and took a trial that ended in somebody's field and since I didn't want to go riding in the middle of their field I turned around and headed back. I did a bit of galloping and loping too. Anyway it has been a good last few days. ~Semper Fi

No comments: