Monday, April 23, 2007

My weekend

Friday night, Allan, Bethany, Erin, Zach and I went bowling. We played three games which was one to many for me. My arm was getting tired from throwing a fifteen pound ball as hard could, so my game went down hill. The second game was by far the best and it was really close. Erin and Allan tied at 127 and I came in second with 126 and would have won if I had made my spare :( Over all it was a good night with lots of laughing. Saturday I removed all the bricks from the top edge of the pool to get it ready to be formed for concrete this week. Then I went fishing for quite a while, didn't catch to much. Fish still aren't bitting a whole lot. After that I didn't do to much else. Sunday I went out to the Jacksons and gathered rocks for an hour, because I am going to build a stone walk way and wall for them. After that I went played with the horse for about an hour. Pedro was being a turd and I didn't really feel like riding, because I was tired from all the work I did this weekend instead of resting like I normally do. As I was leaving I got asked to play baseball with them so I did that till Mark had to go pick some stuff up, so I went and helped him move so things and then ate dinner and chatted for awhile. I was officially made part of their family at dinner too :) I was out at their place for about seven hours and enjoyed it for the most part. I also talked to Sara B and Betheny this weekend and they are both doing good. I am really tired and being lazy today, so that is all I am writing in this post. Good day. ~Semper Fi

No comments: