Monday, April 16, 2007

Good weekend

This weekend was pretty fun with lots of laughing. Friday Allan, Amy, Erin, Zach and I went to the movies to get away from the house because Bethany's club was having a retreat at the house. While we were in line to get tickets Dan and Hannah showed up, it was pretty fun because they had come to see a different movie, a chick flic don't remember the name, so of course we or I should say Allan gave Dan a hard time about it. Anyway we saw Ghost Rider, which I thought was pretty funny because of the cheesiness. I laughed quite a bit during it and at one point Ghost Rider gets put in jail and starts to get beat up by the inmates and then turns in to Ghost Rider and beats them all up and right before he leaves he points at this kid in the jail cell, I leaned over to Zach and said, "Stay in school", but Ghost Rider didn't say it, but if he had it would have fit in with the movie just fine, that's how cheesy it was. It was a good time nonetheless(is a strange word, because it is made up of three complete words).

Saturday was pretty uneventful till after dinner when the girls, Amy, Bethany and Erin, got into a towel snapping fight while doing the dishes. Provided much laughter. Then Zach got in to it for a bit a gave some good shots and provided more laughter. Makes me laugh even thinking about it. That's about it for Saturday and it rained a lot :(

Sunday turned out to be beautiful weather wise, so of course I had to go riding. Amy and Erin came with me and we rode around the field and then in the woods and then back in the field for some faster riding. Anyway we had a good time and I had some good laughs provided by Erin and Amy while we rode in the woods. hehe

Today I took a bunch of grain out to the Jacksons for the horses because they needed it and got to talk them about the horses and coming out to help them get their place cleaned up and taken care of, so I will be over there most Saturdays from now on. Also I may have some other interesting/exciting news to tell later once I have more info. That is all for now. ~Semper Fi

No comments: