Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Make up your own title. Just like choose your own adventure

7am I wake to wonderful weather just perfect for taking the trash to the road. I make the journey and return with the trash safely at the curb. Breakfast with Erin and Sara B was enjoyable with eggs, bacon and fruit making up the meal part. We ate in a rush, so we could get out to the horses asap. Now the adventure begins. Sara B and I went riding. On the way to the woods Buddy and Sport took off into the woods after something and then Buddy came running out and Sport sounding like he was getting killed, so I rode towards the noise to see what was going on and to scare it off. As I got closer I could see something, which seemed to be rather large, chasing Sport but could not tell what it was. Getting closer it stopped chasing Sport and looked right at me and dun, dun, dun it was a doe, ahhhhhh oh noes!!!! The End.

No comments: