Sunday, April 02, 2006

Today was sweet

Got up and went to Sarah's church, with Sarah and Courtni, since Luke was gone and I really liked it all the people were really friendly and saw some other people I knew there also. After church we went out for mexican food with a group of collage kids that were at church and had quite a few laughs. When I got back to the house Cole wanted to play with his army men, so he went and got them and we played outside with them for away, made some stick forts for them and then Cole would stomp on them. After that we started throwing rocks into the pond, I was skipping some and Cole liked that. Then we got some large rocks and threw them in making some big splashes. Later tonight we got a sweet thunder and lightning show and while Sara B and Bethany were sitting out in the screened in patio, Cole came up with his super soaker so I put just a enough water in it to make it mist and pumped it up and told Cole to go shoot one of them and he got Sara right in the face, made me bust up and got a good laugh from Bethany too. Sara B was more surprised then anything. Mischief for the win! After that I watched a movie with Branson, Courtni and Veasna before calling it a night. I also did work on my presentation and got about 60% done. All in all it was a great day. ~Semper Fi

No comments: