Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Bethany

Today was Bethany's birthday so we had a really nice dinner party for her with a bunch of friends. I got her some potted white tulips and made a little story/card for her and she really liked them. She also got some other funny gifts and some neat ones like a bread maker. The dinner was really good, Amber made the meatballs Bethany always has for her birthday and there were some really good green beans and ravioli. We had a lot of good conversation during and after dinner and it was just really enjoyable.

Last night we had an amazing thunder and lightning storm, I so wanted to get up and watch it but it started after 12:30am and I was really tired. I get another three day weekend since I don't have to get up tomorrow and only have my 11am class to go to. I really need the extra sleep I almost fell asleep in math class today ugh.

Stupid Mariners lost tonight by walking the wining run in, what a way to lose. bah

Anyway it was a really good day aside from being tired, but it's time for bed. God Bless. ~Semper Fi

No comments: