Sunday, February 26, 2006

Quick update more to come later

Just a quick post to let you know I am still alive and kicking. I have a lot to write about for this weekend, but you will have to wait till tomorrow for that post. I learned about two more neat things I have in common with a certain somebody :) The first one is we both have to sleep in a colder room and the second one I learned while playing Loaded Questions with Amber, Bethany, Christy, Chelsea, Rachel and Branson. Off topic real quick Rachel is Bethany's sister and Christy and Chelsea are two of Rachel's friends, who came down for the weekend, they will be in my post tomorrow. So back on topic now. A question came up asking: What is it you don't like to share? I put down toothpaste tube, because I can't stand it when people leave the lid off or squeeze the tube from the middle it just really urks me. Anyway after they all got read both her and Branson said they can't stand that either and we got a good laugh out of it. Anyway I thought I would share that. Time for bed. ~Semper Fi

No comments: