Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentines

Man did today, Monday, start off crazy. On our way to school we, Luke and I, saw our roommate, Nate, get rearended by some lady, he was fine, and then after we get around the corner we see flashing lights down by the next stop light, so we decided to go around by Searcy High School. We are waiting for the cop, who is directing traffic for the school, to give us the green light and right after he does we almost get creamed by some HS girl on her cell not paying attention. We are almost to school and another lady starts to pull out in front of us and so we almost creamed her. It was not a good day for woman drivers :P

Today in my chapel seat was a stuffed valentine gorilla with kisses all over him, it was nice surprise. That's him on the right.

Then later today I got to go to a free concert for Shawn McDonald in Conway, with Alycia, Amber, Bethany, Erin, Jess, Laura and Sara, it was a lot of fun and I like his songs, plus he is a fellow pacific northwestern. I also made some funny valentine cards for friends and still need to make two more tomorrow morning before I go to school hopefully. Well its late and I need to get to bed soon. Good day it has been. ~Semper Fi

No comments: