Thursday, December 08, 2005

Gaming Party

Tomorrow night I am hosting a old school gaming party nothing newer then N64 will be played. We even have an NES to play. Tonight I went to Sara's basketball game and man was that one of the most intense games I have been to. The game was close the entire time and the Wildcats (Sara's team) only won by 2 points in the end. It was a great game. I am sad that I will be missing her last game in this tournament, which is tomorrow night :( oh well if her team wins I'll have a good welcome party for her :). This week I had two nasty tests in GUI and File structures. I got owned on the GUI test, made only a 43%. They file structures test score was better then expected, 65%, but neither will really damage my grade in either class. Other than that not much has happened since my last post. ~Semper Fi

No comments: