Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weekend for the win

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday I went out with Bethany, Caleb and Lindsay, it was kind of a double date, we went down to Little Rock and ate dinner at Sticky Fingers, a really neat restaurant, and then we went to the Rave to watch First Descent, its a movie/documentary about snowboarding and the footage was mostly all in Alaska, which really makes me want to go to Alaska even more, it was a good movie and had lots of cool snowboarding shots. We have some pictures taking so I will see if I can get them and post them sometime. Today I spent part of the day studying and reading for file structures. Then around 5 Goonies came on in HD ftw!, so I watched that and had forgotten how funny that movie is. For dinner Bethany cooked some tasty quesadillas and there was some good guacamole too. Then a bunch of people came over and we watch Raiders of the Last Ark. Good relaxing yet productive weekend. Thank you Lord for all the blessings ~Semper Fi

No comments: