Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fellowship of Men

Tonight group was a little different because three of the for leaders were gone. We sang and talked for a bit, then we broke up into smaller groups. In my group was Jordan, Branson, BK and I. It was like old times when we just had a guys group. We talked about a lot of personal stuff and I shared a lot about my relationship with my King. I can't believe how good it was, God is amazing. I needed that time and fellowship of men. We are probably going to be doing that for the rest of the semester since Ray is going to be gone. I have been missing the closeness and level of intimacy we had tonight. I have been craving it and trying to start a guys group has been on my mind again. I need to work on the M.U.G creed and get a finale draft to share with the guys. Maybe it will be the begining of a new adventure.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. ~Proverbs 27:17

So true, I can't tell you how refreshing it was to be the company of growing men in pursuit of the King. I am filled, recharged and ready for battle. Brothers prusue, seek out and fight for this intamacy with other men. Together we stand and are strong. Praise the KING!

No comments: