Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just an Update

This past week as been very busy because we were getting the yard ready for a Memorial Day cook out. The fun started Monday with the rental of a rototiller to till areas around the pool and out front to get them ready to put sod down. I tilled for about four hours on Monday and also spent time raking up the tilled up grass and rocks. Tuesday I did some more tilling and raking, plus digging around the edges to getting it low enough to match the other parts of the grass and concrete. It was very tiring and hard work. Wednesday I spent some more time finishing the raking, leveling and digging, by the end of the day my arms felt like jello and were pretty much gone.

Thursday we got the sod and spent six hours laying it all down. It wasn't very difficult but by the end of the day my lower back and right between my shoulders was very tired. That night though we, Sara B, Amy, Natasha and I went to Georgetown and had a really good time with lots of laughing and talking. We stayed there for about two hours before we finally got up and left. We also had a bunch of fun on the way to and from there, with lots of laughing, it was a great time.

Friday was a really relaxing day compared to the rest of the week. In the morning Sara B and I went riding for about two and a half hours. It was hot out and the horses were be a bit tooty, so we didn't do any galloping. We did go exploring more and finally found a way to the river!!!, wahoo. We are playing on going swimming this week but will see what happens. After riding I went for a swim to cool off. That evening Amy, Natasha, Erin and I went to the movies. Erin and I saw Shrek 3, which was about as good as the other two and Amy and Natasha saw Pirates 3 and they said it was good. Any way it was a really good day.

No comments: