Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update

Not much really went on last week. I didn't have school because the teachers was gone, but he did give us take home tests. Thursday I painted one of the bathrooms and it only took about four hours to mask and paint it all. I think the fumes from the nasty oil based paint got to me and made me really tired for the rest of the week especially on Sunday. Saturday, Zach, Ray and I cut up some downed cedar for poles and post. That night we watched Braveheart and I had forgotten how much I love that movie. It was really good to watch it. Today the guys actually out numberer the girls at dinner and of course we had fun with that, lots of laughing. That pretty much sums up the weekend, lots of laughing, it was good. Anyway that's all for now. ~Semper Fi

No comments: