Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update Yar!

Last Friday I went to Little Rock for dinner and a movie with Erin, Sarah, V and Heather. It was nice to get out of the house and have a really good time just hanging out with friends. I have been really busy programming the network component of my softdev team's project which is Reverse Checkers. We have about two months to make the game from scratch. We finally get to put all of our computer programming skills to practice and an other useful skills to use. I had my first test in calculus today and I feel pretty good about it, so we'll see when I get it back. I have also gotten my tent back out, because it as been wonderful sleeping outside weather. It is finally starting to cool off down here, which makes me excited. Tomorrow Sarah and I, don't know if anyone else is coming, are going to the Jackson's to ride and look through their tack. Other then being tired and I have been feeling a lot better and being less irritated by the girls. Anyway keep me in your prayers. ~Semper Fi

No comments: