Saturday, September 23, 2006

Busy Busy

I have been busy with programming and calculus this past week. Friday at our team meeting for softdev we watched our AI's play each other and it was very exciting. I am also nearly finished with the network programming so that will be a load off once that is done. I really needed this weekend to just relax and wind down from this week and get prepared for next week. Our first AI tournament is coming up, which I am looking forward to. It will be neat to see how our AI compares to the other teams. The other members of my team really know what the are doing which is really good since I don't have to worry about the quality of the parts they do and we get along really well. It's been a good team to work with. I really miss seeing someone I connect really well with everyday and I guess I have really felt it this week. I have just been in a grumpy mood lately. Oh well. Another thing that is really pissing me of is this stupid sign up list for kp duty. I don't see why we need some freaking gay list. We didn't need one at all last year, nor this summer, why in the hell do we need one now!?! Well that is all. ~Semper Fi

No comments: