Sunday, September 17, 2006

God is good and speaks through his word

This morning when I woke up I came to a realization that I must put these verses into practice: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16 and If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9 I have been fighting with masturbation for a very long time and finally realized that I can not defeat this demon on my own. I am asking all that read this to keep me in your prayers. Help me to carry this burden. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 This morning in church my bible fell open to this passage: Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 How fitting. God is good and speaks through his word. Just gotta be listening. ~Semper Fi

No comments: