Friday, April 08, 2005

Long time no posty

Its been awhile since my last post aye. Last Friday Alycia and I went out for coffee and had a good chat. Saturday Alycia, Jess and I went out for breakfast and then we went to the art building where Alycia cut my hair and did a very good if I don't say so myself, even if Guin thinks I look like a Nazi. Tuesday went an saw Sin City, what a piece of garbage movie, it had two good things about it though: 1. The cinematography was really cool looking and 2. There was no bad language, other then that it was crap. Wednesday Alycia and I went talking and walking for a bit, which was quite enjoyable and we will be doing that regularly now. Today we had a surprise party for Ryan and he had little to no clue :) about it. Well that's about all that has happened since my last post. Good night. Semper Fi

No comments: