Monday, March 28, 2005

BOO on this weekend

This weekend was pretty crappy. Friday I was supposed to have dinner with Alycia, but her, Sarah and Erin went looking at wedding stuff and didn't get back till real late so that really bummed me out. On Saturday I made pancakes for a few of them and they went over really well, but I still felt disconnected/left out. Then on Sunday Sarah and Jess made dinner for some of us and they where talking about a lot of stuff and about doing stuff and I felt just like a shadow or and observer not really a part of the group and that sadden me greatly. Well those where my feelings for the weekend.

Now for some positive. Today I went outside and spent a good two plus hours praying and meditating on a lot of things that have come up but mostly on just one thing, which I won't mention because I am evil :P, it was some really good quality time with God and my self and I will probably turn it in to a habit as long as it is nice outside. Semper Fi

No comments: