Thursday, March 03, 2005

Spring Break is finally here

Well I will be spending my Spring break in Alabama at a friends house which I should be able to accomplish my goal of being a total vegetable as I rest my brain from all my school studies as I know this coming second half is going to be ruff.

Not much else has been happening lately of then lots of school work. I did get a great card from Alycia, Sarah and Erin today, it really cheered me up. Well I am going to play some games now and will write some more before I go to bed.

Well I promised I would write some more so here it comes. Played Counter-Strike Source till 3am and I am still not tired, shouldn't of had so much mountain dew with dinner but oh well it was good steak. Well I hope everyone has a safe and fun spring break as I will probably not write again till I get back. Safe journeys my friends. Semper Fi

No comments: