Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Gifts From God

Just wanted to share a couple of gifts God has given me over the last couple of days. On Monday we had a quiz in calculus, which was worth half a test, and I was pretty sure I bombed it because I got confused on the second part and started to second guess myself on the first part, but I said bag it and moved on and finished the test. Tuesday we got the "quiz" back and I made an A. I thank God for it because I know he had a hand in it. That was the first gift. The second one came today while I was eating breakfast, cheerios of some generic nature, and I as about done and as I was about to put the spoon in my mouth I looked down and low and behold a smiley face was looking at me. Two cheerios for eyes and a half one his smiley face and that was all that was on my spoon. Another gift from God.

No comments: