Saturday, November 11, 2006

Under Siege

Well the week started great then I came under siege from the Evil One big time on Friday. It started of with me not sleeping but a few good hours that night and I had to get up for class in the morning. When I got to school Friday morning I found out class was canceled, which ticked me off. Then I was just in a really grumpy mood the rest of the day and it kept getting worse till I finally just went to bed because I was in such a bad mood. So this afternoon I got somethings and went out in to the woods and found a nice little spot out there to build a small fire and I spent the next several hours in communion with God. Just talking to him and reading. I feel a whole lot better now. Pray for me as I am on the front lines and it seems I will be here for a while. Pray strength and fearlessness, my the Lord protect me and be my strength. ~Semper Fi

No comments: