Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Really good week so far

On Monday we had our second AI tournament for softdev and we totally dominated the other two teams. We barely lost one game to team one and won all the rest, a happy day for the team. I have been working on sound programming now since networking is pretty much finished. My console version of the game can make sounds now, its pretty neat. The Seahawks also won on Monday night, so that was a nice bonus. Sunday I didn't do to much, other than homework and programming. Saturday night was a ton of fun. Ryan's sister's club had a retreat here at the house and they played capture the flag at about 11pm and invited Ryan and I to play with them. We both had a ton of fun playing with them and my team won :) hehe. I also did a lot of programming in the morning as well. Friday was nice here at the house since I was the only one there and it was all nice and quiet, a very rare thing. Sara B had her first collage basketball game. I really wish I could have been there to see her play. I miss getting to watch her play, especially since I went to all but one or two of her games last year. Tonight I went on a walk with Erin and had really good talk with her. I got a test in calc this Friday but so far it looks like it should be pretty easy, so pray that I do well on it. Anyway that is all for now. ~Semper Fi

No comments: