Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shooting stuff for the win!

Yesterday, my Dad, brother and I finally got to shoot up some stuff we ment to over Christmas break. Before we started shooting, we took the old microwave and put a bunch of foil and bottle rockets in it and started it. It didn't take long for the arcs to light some of the fuses and boom we had explosions in the microwave :) After a few more of those the microwave quit working, so we got and old tv and plugged it in and started shooting it. We put about 30 rounds in to before it quit making noise :) Then we got a styrofoam head and put two blood packets on its forehead and started shooting it up, got a nice blood running done the face effect. Finally we got out a old ceramic owl bank and shot that up, it only survived three rounds before it was totally annihilated. Then we shoot up the microwave to finish it off completely. I have lots of pictures but I can't upload them till I get back to school so I will let you know when I get them up.

After dinner the whole family plus Alycia and my Grandparents played Loaded Questions for almost three hours! Because the game took that long, it was still lots of fun and we all died laughing at some put, I pretty was laugh the whole time and was one of the best times I have had playing that game. Some of the answers that came of my grandpa cracked me up it was great. I almost killed my grandma with laughter when she read one of my answers. The question was: What is a hidden talent you have the most people don't know about? I put throw a ball with my foot and for some reason she that was hilarious and then we all started laughing because she was laughing so hard. Man was that a fun night. That's it for this post. ~Semper Fi

No comments: