Sunday, March 26, 2006

I had a productive day

Today I had a really productive day for a Sunday. I got the oil changed in Bethany's car, got Courtni's computer virus free and updated and watched the movie Stealth, it was quite good. I also got my pictures from spring break uploaded so go check them out. Bible class was good this morning and worship was nice too, even though I was almost asleep though most of the sermon so I don't remember any of it. Last week I got my stupid research paper done for one of my capstone courses and all I have left for that class now is to give my seminar, which hopefully I will get done this week. It sure has been nice being back and hanging out with my friends down here again. Oh yeah I also have some movies from when the family played Dance Dance Revolution to upload, once I get them up I will put the link here. Continue praying for strength wisdom and fearlessness for me. God Bless. ~Semper Fi

No comments: