Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Goodbye old friend


Angry Face
Tammy,
I will miss your knickers, neighs and angry face when I came to feed you. I will miss your long winded passing of gases that always made us laugh.
I will miss your stubbornness, which we always joked was your source of life as no horse is supposed to last into his early forties.
I will remember our gallops through forests, trails and almost being thrown when spooked by a plastic bag.
I will remember your love of running and apples.
I will remember our grooming and times in silence in the dark as I gazed at the stars.
I will remember how you loved to rub your head on me and try to bite when anyone blew in your face.

You were a wonderful horse and companion. Rest well my friend you will be missed but not forgotten.

No comments: