Friday, July 27, 2007

Overwhelming Presence

I will start from the beginning. My mom came down to see Erin and I and then her and Erin were going to Texas to see my cousins for a few days. Anyway I was not going to go because they were going to be gone to long while I am looking for work and I needed to spend the time during the week looking for a job. I was fine about it till about 11:00pm tonight when I was hit with an overwhelming feeling telling me I had to go. I laid in bed for several minutes trying to get it to go away but it only got worse. I finally ended up calling my mom and telling her I was really torn about not going with them and seeing my cousins. The feeling was so overwhelming that I could not even talk about it with out breaking down and crying. Mom and I met outside to talk about it but I was not able to talk with out crying and then Erin came out and we all talked and finally said a prayer about it. I am at peace now, but still recovering from the presence of God. This is the second time I have had an experience like this. The first one was not nearly as strong and it was when I was supposed to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving but God said no and to stay. I did and it was a very wonderful week and one of my most memorable times with Sara B. So I am going now and feel at peace. God will speak very loud and clear when you need to hear it most. God is amazing, seek him at all costs. ~Semper Fi

No comments: