Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What I did on the weekend

I'll start off with the laptop vs .357 and .38 special mayhem. The same pistol was used that is pictured below.



Last weekend the family went over to a friends ranch in eastern Washington called the Lost Moose Ranch , a very nice and beautiful place. We mostly just hung out and relaxed Friday afternoon after the six hour drive. On Saturday we went trail riding around the 160 acres they have and then went back to their cabin and went knee boarded and cruising in their boat. Then on Sunday we helped move the guys gun safe from his garage over to the second floor at the ranch house, man was that thing heavy it took four guys to move that thing and we could have used one or two more if there had been room on the strairs. We got to see his gun collection and man would I have liked to shoot some of them, like the AR15 and his assault shotgun, my two favorites out of his collection. Then we said our good byes and headed home, though not with out stopping at he gun range and shooting up the laptop. That's the short version of what I did.

Anyway at the end of this week I will be on a road trip for about 3 weeks or so, so I don't know when I will have Internet access so this may be my last post for a while. Pray for a safe journey. Semper Fi

No comments: